DESCRIPTIONChip away the veneer in lower Manhattan and you'll find the faded remnants of the late 70s and 80s American punk scene. It was a time when the boisterous expressions of a counter culture evolved into a celebrated art form. At the helm of the historic accent of punk art and neo-expressionism was Jean-Michel Basquiat. We honour the ultimate Punk and Poet with a comprehensive collection that showcases Jean-Michel Basquiat's signature use of codes, textures, pictograms, and bold color with Basquiat Rawr.
- Athletic Ribbed
- Elastic Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine wash at 40°c
- Avoid bleaching or ironing
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer
- 81% Polyester, 16% Combed Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.